La liga, Turkish league woo Nigerian striker
Nigerian Slavia Prague forward, Peter Olayinka, who is wooed by Turkish giants Fenerbahce and German Bundesliga side, Bayer Leverkusen may be on his way to the Spanish league.
Olayinka, who plays for the Super Eagles has scored eleven times this season and has been an ever-present star at Slavia Prague.
The former Genk forward’s agent said his client is a subject of interest from La Liga.
“There is a huge interest in Peter Olayinka from a Spanish club as regards the summer transfer window. Our Spanish partners want to discuss about Olayinka,” his agent was quoted to have said.
His Czech team may be holding out for more, however, as he’s proven to be a significant member of the team.
The Nigerian has had an interesting European career so far as he’s played in various countries including Turkey, Belgium and Czech.
He has also played for the Super Eagles at the African Cup of Nations and is a big fan of the Bundesliga.
Read Similar Posts:
- Okala commends Super Eagles 2019 AFCON outing
- Arsenal draws Napoli In Europa League Quarter-Finals, Chelsea to face Slavia Prague
- Flying Eagles defender Ozornwafor on potential transfer to Turkish Super League
- Nigeria to battle Sudan in the U-23 Africa Cup of Nations
- AFCON: Otedola motivates Super Eagles with $250,000 reward