Crowd that attended Atiku Abubakar’s campaign rally in Kano
yesterday at Sani Abacha Stadium has passed a signal to president Muhammadu
Buhari, who hitherto has electoral control in the politics of the North’s most
radical state, the reason for apprehension.
However, yesterday’s rally which was signposted by the defection of the immediate past governor of the state, Senator Rabiu Kwankwanso from the APC to the PDP has now projected Kano as a state which could be the amazement of the Buhari campaign be hotly disputed.
Atiku and his entourage including the national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus had arrived Kano donning the Kwankwansiya cap that is signature for followers of the former governor.
Nine supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP slumped at the Sani Abacha Stadium in Kano state when party’s Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, stormed the state for his campaigns.
The victims had since been treated and discharged from a clinic where they were rushed to for attention.
Read Similar Posts:
- Buhari storms Abia, Imo for campaign today
- Campaigns end today, PDP’s Abuja rally still in doubt
- Yobe PDP chairman dumps party for APC
- South East itching towards presidency – Atiku
- UPDATE: THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BETWEEN THE TWO MAIN CONTENDERS AS DECLARED BY INEC STATE RETURNING OFFICERS