FIFA ranking: Super Eagles still 31
Nigeria’s Super Eagles maintained its 31st position in the FIFA global football rankings published yesterday.
The African champions were adjudged the same rank in the world according to the ranking released in December 2019.
Gernot Rohr’s are now Africa’s third best nation behind Senegal and Tunisia, while Algeria and Morocco complete the top five.
Senegal remains at the summit of African football with 1555 points which put them in the 20th position in the world while the Carthage Eagles are second and ranked 27th in the world.
Super Eagles’ opponents in March’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers Sierra Leone also remain motionless with 1155 points to be rated 118th in the world and number 30 in Africa.
Overall, the top 20 remain unchanged, with Belgium, France and Brazil still making up the top three.
Read Similar Posts:
- Nigeria drops two points in FIFA ranking now 45, 3rd in Africa
- FIFA global rankings: Nigeria makes top five in Africa
- Super Eagles descend by two spot in FIFA’s ranking
- Aruna Quadri kick starts 2019 as Africa’s Best on ITTF Ranking
- Flying Eagles defender Ozornwafor on potential transfer to Turkish Super League