Controversial clergy, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu was hosted by President Muhammadu Buhari in meeting that lasted less than an hour on Monday.
Mbaka who did not speak to newsmen after the meeting once said that “President Buhari is change, but former Vice President Atiku Abubakar is bureau de change.’
Mbaka was recently quoted in the social media as calling on Buhari to effect change in his leadership style.
“So, let the will of God be done in Nigeria. It is like what I have been saying Buhari change or you will be changed”, he said while addressing members of his Adoration Ministry.
He has however predicted electoral victory for the president just as he did in 2015.
The controversial catholic priest had last year forced to apologise to Peter Obi, the Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party who visited the Adoration Ministry. Mbaka had said that Atiku and Obi would fail in the coming presidential election.
“I can only bear witness to what I have tasted. You can be promising and doing for them in Anambra. In your capacity and what God has done for you as governor, God hates stinginess. What I am saying is not to please you but what will save your life. Otherwise you and Atiku will fail.” He had said.
Read Similar Posts:
- Charismatic Priest, Father Mbaka declares support for Buhari
- UPDATE: THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BETWEEN THE TWO MAIN CONTENDERS AS DECLARED BY INEC STATE RETURNING OFFICERS
- Father Mbaka: Government must learn to embrace criticism
- General elections: Atiku, Makinde visit Obasanjo
- Again President Jonathan visits Buhari in Aso Rock, exchanges pleasantry