Police detain COZA pastor Fatoyinbo at force headquarters Abuja
The Senior Pastor and founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, is currently being detained at Nigerian Police Force Headquarters in Abuja after he surrendered himself for questioning over rape allegations leveled against him by Busola Dakolo.
Busola, wife of Nigeria’s inspirational singer Timi Dakolo had accused Fatoyinbo of raping her many years ago – allegation that had elicited comments from Nigerians.
Fatoyinbo is being interrogated at Force Criminal Investigation Division (FCID) headquarters in Abuja by a team of four officers led by Assistant Commissioner of Police Adaku Uche Anya.
Read Similar Posts:
- One year after, Bukola Dakolo updates Nigerians
- Rape Scandal: Busola Vows To Appeal Judgement After Court Fined Her N1m
- Rape saga: PFN declares probe inconclusive
- Rape case: Fatoyinbo files preliminary objection, says case “filed out of time”
- COZA: Police invitation: Timi Dakolo threatens to give Fatoyinbo a war for a fight