Yobe PDP chairman dumps party for APC
Less than 40 hours to Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections, the chairman of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe state, Alhaji Sani Inuwa Nguru, has dumped the party and switched to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Muhammadu Buhari.
Sani Inuwa Nguru was in Aso Rock today to pledge allegiance to President Buhari and his party.
It means, the PDP will be going into the polls on Saturday without a leader.
President Buhari is widely expected to trounce the opposition candidate, Atiku Abubakar in the north east states of Yobe, Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa, the home state of Atiku.
Read Similar Posts:
- UPDATE: THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BETWEEN THE TWO MAIN CONTENDERS AS DECLARED BY INEC STATE RETURNING OFFICERS
- Atiku presidential campaign in Kano causes jittery for APC
- Our next president is Buhari or Atiku?
- Buhari wins own, Obasanjo, Atiku polling units
- Sen. Shehu Sani loses polling unit to APC