Controversial Socialite, Sam Larry, Now In Police Net Over MohBad’s Death
The controversial socialite, Balogun Eletu, aka Sam Larry, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command over the ongoing investigation into the circumstances leading to the death of singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, aka Mohbad.
The Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, while confirming the development said, “Yes, Balogun Eletu, aka Sam Larry, is now in our custody. He is currently assisting with the ongoing investigation.”
The police had earlier invited Sam Larry and singer, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley, for questioning over Mohbad’s demise.
The police also confirmed that pathologists had concluded the autopsy conducted on Mohbad, following the exhumation of Mohbad’s corpse by a combined team of the Nigeria Police Force and health officials.
The result of the autopsy is being awaited.
The police had also arrested the nurse, who reportedly injected the deceased singer before his demise on Tuesday, September 12.
Read Similar Posts:
- Mohbad: Naira Marley returns to Nigeria, Police take into custody
- Police exhume Mohbad’s corpse, vow to conduct through investigation
- Why Lagos Police inaugurates team to probe Mohbad’s death
- Perez Medcare Hospital says Mohbad was BID to its facility
- How we arrest 6 in possession of poisonous pommo – Police