FG appoints new Permanent Secretaries
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed nine Permanent Secretaries into the federal civil service.
The Acting Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Folasade Yemi-Esan, revealed this in a statement signed by the Director of Communications in the office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Olawunmi Ogunmosunle.
According to Yemi-Esan, the new Federal Permanent Secretaries are; Musa Hassan Borno State; Ahmed Aliyu from Niger State; Olushola Idowu from Ogun State and Andrew Adejoh from North–Central Zone.
Others are Umar Tijjani from North–East Zone; Dr Nasir Gwarzo from North–West Zone; Nebeolisa Anako from South–East Zone; Fashedemi Peter from South–West Zone and Dr Evelyn Ngige from South–South Zone.
Yemi-Esan said their swearing-in and assignment of portfolios would be announced in due course.
Read Similar Posts:
- Buhari kicks out head of service, Oyo-Ita, appoints Esan as acting
- President Buhari appoints new Permanent Secretary
- Lockdown relaxation: FG orders senior staff, essential workers to resume work daily
- Buhari inaugurates board of north east development commission
- 2023 presidency: South-South leaders woo North, South-West, South-East