Kano Court sets aside Oshiomhole suspension order
Less than 24 hours after Justice Danlemi Senchi of Abuja High Court ordered that the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole, should stop parading himself as the chairman of the party, a Federal High Court in Kano has set aside the ruling suspending Oshiomhole.
Justice Lewis Allagoa on Thursday ordered the police and Department of State Service (DSS) to provide security for Oshiomhole to resume in his office.
However, hours after the Abuja high court order, Oshiomhole appealed the judgment at the Court of Appeal, Abuja Division.
Meanwhile, as at the time of filing this report, the embattled APC chairman, is in a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.
Read Similar Posts:
- FCT Court sacks Oshiomhole as APC chairman
- CCT Chairman: Why I ordered Onnoghen’s suspension
- Appeal court faults ex-parte order used to remove Onnoghen
- Appeal Court sacks Imo Reps members, orders re-run in 90 days
- UPDATE: S/Court upholds temporary forfeiture of $8.4 million links to Ex first lady, Patience Jonathan