Dino Melaye says God told him Atiku will win
Senator Dino Melaye has revealed that God told him that the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, will emerge as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
According to Melaye, this was a revelation from God that Atiku will emerge winner of this Saturday’s presidential election ahead of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) President Muhammadu Buhari.
He stated this during the 84th emergency meeting of the PDP National Executive Council (NEC) held in Abuja on Tuesday.
Melaye said “The Nigerian military must know that every soldier, police, Para-military took an oath of allegiance and that oath of allegiance is not for President Muhammadu Buhari, it is in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“And any soldier, police or Para-military personal used by the APC to unleash terror on Nigerians during elections, we will record you.
“And some of you know you have network problem with God. As for me, I have no network problem with God. Whenever I called upon him, he answered me.
“And he told me that Atiku will be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“So if you allow yourselves to be used, I want to plead Mr. President Sir, (turning to Atiku) I want to be a member of the special panel that will try military officers who betray the constitution of Nigeria.”
Read Similar Posts:
- UPDATE: THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BETWEEN THE TWO MAIN CONTENDERS AS DECLARED BY INEC STATE RETURNING OFFICERS
- Buhari and Osinbajo take oath of office as President and Vice president
- Why Buhari restates Nigeria’s support for Sahrawi republic
- Ex-millitant warns INEC, others against compromise ahead of election
- Boko Haram members now multi-ethnic – Gov. Zukun